Thursday, March 12, 2009

Politeness is the key...

I'm writing this as a buyer and not as a seller...

I have been buying from e-shops for many years and I have found out that politeness is what makes me choose a seller.

A month ago I wanted to start making the famous glass tile pendants that many etsy shops sell. There are thousands of suppliers for glass and scrabble tile pendants at etsy and I had to choose one.Not knowing how to make those pendants I contact some sellers asking for instructions. The 90% of the sellers answered me with something like ''With your purchase I will send you some free instructions'' or ''With only 3$ I 'll send you the instructions''... Only one of the sellers had send me the instructions for free without making a purchase and he added ''if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.'' So this is how I chose the seller .The e-mail he wrote to me gave him a 250$ order!

This is an example of how been polite can bring sales to you . You can't make an alchemy request and never respond at the ones trying to help you! BECAUSE SELLERS ARE BUYERS TOO, AND THEY WILL NEVER BUY FROM YOU!You can't ignore someone who is asking you information about your product , or someone asking advices from you.

Don't keep the knowledge to yourselves! Spread it around to other people , sellers or buyers , and you will find out that POLITENESS IS THE KEY TO SELL ONLINE!



Here are some etsy sellers that no matter how much they sell they took the time to help me with an e-mail or just with a simple answer to a question...


















4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding me to your blog. :0)))) Looking forward to getting to know you better in the threads.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for adding me to your blog -- and for all the good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really incredible, one of the most helpful I have ever read, indeed. Portrait De Jeune Fille

    ReplyDelete